Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Allie: My sweet, sweet baby girl. I just can't imagine life without you. Your whole life so far has been consumed with Brady's illness. Mommy is away from you so much that it breaks her heart. The wonderful thing about you is that when I come back I always get a sweet smile and coo from you! You really are a gorgeous baby with a sweet temperment. Today you rolled over from back to front for the first time...hooray! You eat every 3-4 hours and eat rice/oatmeal twice a day. You take a nap from 10-11:30, 1:30-3:00, and a short nap later in the day. You sleep in your swing during the day and in your crib at night. You sleep all night from about 9pm until 7:30am. Your giggle is so darling that it melts my heart. You laugh and smile most at your daddy who always says to you, "I've got a crush on this baby!" Allie you don't get out much becuase of the circumstances, but I promise to show you so many exciting things in the months ahead. Love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment